Congratulations - you have survived to the end of Lines Queenswood!
There's lots that needs to be done today:
- Present your latest projects to the class (particularly powerpoint presentations)
- Quickly finish anything you are still working on (there's not a lot of time for this!)
- Show your Class Dictionary to us! We will judge them for tonight's prize!
- Email any of your work that you want to keep to yourself - just attach things to an email addressed to yourself (or your parents, of course) and then you can download it when you get home.
- Write a blogpost - look at yesterday's blog questions for inspiration. Of course, you can keep writing when you get home as well, but a final post from Queenswood would be nice!
Well Done everyone - we've done some great work this year, and I hope to see you all again next year!