- Firstly, you need to prepare your document to be printed as an A3 page. Open Microsoft Word and go to File, in the top left corner and click on Page Setup. In the upper part of the window that opens you will find three tabs. One of them is Paper. Click it and choose Paper Size: A3. You can also choose if you want 'Portrait' or 'Landscape' orientation.
- You should add some WordArt to your ad! Go to Insert then Picture and click WordArt, choose a style, and type the text you want. Remember to move to wherever you wish and drag its corners to make it larger or smaller
- Do you want to change the background? Nothing simpler! Go to Format, click Background and choose the colour you want.
- Add a picture or 3 to your page? Go to Insert / Picture and choose From File to locate the picture you want in your folder. Remember you can always choose to include ClipArt in your ads
- Remember to preview your work of art before you print it! That can easily be done by going to File / Print Preview.
- Have fun with your creations!
Friday, 20 July 2007
How to Create an A3 Poster
To prepare and print an A3 colour poster you first need to choose your topic. You can make a full colour advertisement of your blog, or if you have a different idea, as your teacher if it's ok.