- Click on 'Layout'
- Click on 'Add a Page Element' in the sidebar of your blog.
- Find the 'Link List' option, and click 'Add to Blog'
- Type a title for your list, such as 'Grisham Blogs' or whatever you like.
- Don't worry about the number of links or sorting, but go straight to the 'url' and enter the url of the first blog you want to link to. It is easier to copy and paste so that you know it is exactly correct. (Remember you can use the keyboard shortcuts Ctrl-C anc Ctrl-V to copy and paste!)
- Type the name of the blog - this will be what you actually see in your sidebar.
- Click on 'Add Link'
- Repeat steps 5 & 6 for all the blogs in your class (but not your own, of course!)
- Remember to click 'Save Changes' when you are done!
Friday, 20 July 2007
How to Create a Link List
From your Blogger Dashboard (after you sign in):