Welcome to the new-look E-Comm lessons! We've made a lot of changes for this session, so don't expect anything to be the same!
Things to do today:
- Sign up for a google/blogger account (for all students who don't have their own yet)
- Start a new blog (for new students only)
- Help your new friends start a blog (for old students)
- Write a group blog post about blogging (see questions below)
- Print any blog post you write to take to your classroom e-comm lesson to be corrected.
Once you have a blog to write on, you need to write one post together with your group. Think about the following questions:
- What is a blog?
- Why do people write blogs?
- What is the value of keeping an English learning blog?
- How can blogs help you learn English?
If you have time, you can write a second, individual post:
- Introduce yourself (new students)
- What are your goals for your stay at Lines? What do you want to acheive while you are at Queenswood?
- Anything else you want to talk about.
Apart from that, remember to have fun! Your blogs are for you to write your thoughts about learning, the school, the English language, the excursions and whatever else you want to say. We hope you will learn to enjoy the challenge of writing them everyday.